List of sources, links and other reference material.
- Theory of Wireless Power
- The Oscillating Current Transformer
- The Theory of Anti Relativity
- The Telegraph Equations
- The Variation of Inductance And Capacitance With Respect to Time
- Metrical Dimensional Relations of the Aether
- Sbarc Lecture
- Posts on Energetic Forum
- Interview by Tom Brown
- Transmission of Electricity part 1&2
- Principles of Wireless Power transcript
- Telluric Electric Waves
- Radio Archaeology
- Introduction to Dielectric & Magnetic Discharges (pdf)
- Understanding the Rotating Magnetic Field (pdf)
- Condensed Introduction to Tesla Coils (pdf)
- Eric Dollard Document Collection
- Experimental Researches Into Electricity
- On The Various Forces Of Nature And Their Relations To Each Other
- Electromagnetic induction and its propagation
- Electromagnetic Theory 01
- Electromagnetic Theory 02
- Electromagnetic Theory 03
- The Application Of Hyperbolic Functions To Electrical Engineering Problems
- Electricity Made Easy
- Electrodynamic Machinery for Continuous Currents
- Tables of Complex Hyperbolic and Circular Functions
- The Electric Telephone
- Alternating Electric Currents
- Theoretical Elements of Electrodynamic Machinery
- Electricity in electro-therapeutics
Two other important texts are:
- Vector Power in A.C. Circuits
- Impedance, Angular Velocities & Frequencies of Oscillating Currents
- Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion Systems and the Conspiracy to Conceal It (pdf)
- Occult Science Dictatorship: The Official State Science Religion and How to Get Excommunicated (pdf)
- A TRUTH SEEKER GOES TO ROSWELL
- Pentagon Aliens (pdf)
- Fundamental Principals of Algebra
- Physical Arithmetic
- Vector Analysis and Quaternions (pdf)
- Principals of the Algebra of Physics (pdf)
- Application of Hyperbolic Analysis to the Discharge of a Condenser.
Another good reference "The Imaginary of Algebra" can be found in Principals of the Algebra of Physics starting at pg 68.
Leonid Isaakovich Mandelstam (Electrical Engineer)
- "Concerning the Excitation of Electrical Waves Through Parameter Changes" - Russian (1934) - English translation (.doc) pdf
- Recent report on recent research into non-linear oscillations
- On Physical Lines of Force (1861) (pdf)
- A Dynamical Theory of the Electromagnetic Field (1864)
- A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism (1873)
- James Clerk Maxwell Scientific Papers 01
- James Clerk Maxwell Scientific Papers 02
Rudolf Steiner (philosopher, social reformer, architect and esotericist.)
- Elementary Lectures on Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses, and Other Transients (1911) - pdf (another version)
- Theory and Calculation of Alternating Current Phenomena (REACTION MACHINES chapter (pdf))
- Theory and Calculation of Transient Electrical Phenomena and Oscillations
- The Natural Period of a Transmission Line and the Frequency of lightning Discharge Therefrom, The Electrical World, August 27, 1898, Pg. 203 - 205. (pdf of article)
- THE TRANSMISSION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY WITHOUT WIRES - Communicated to the Thirtieth Anniversary Number of the Electrical World and Engineer, March 5, 1904. Text also here.
- Biblioteca Pleyades
- Pepe's Tesla Pages
- Tesla's writings and patents on Twenty First Century Books.
- Nikola Tesla project at rastko.rs.
- An Account of Some Experiments to Measure the Velocity of Electricity and the Duration of Electric Light. Wheatstone, C Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London (1776-1886). 1834-01-01. 124:583–591 (OCR-ed pdf)
- Nonlinear Oscillations in Physical Systems
- Pulse Digital and Switching Waveforms
Bernard Chih-Hsun Yen
Various links and resources
Also see the Patents directory.
1. Introduction to Dielectric & Magnetic Discharges in Electrical Windings, B.S.R.A. No TE-2, 1982
2. Electric Discharges, Waves, and Impulses. Chapter II, by Charles P. Steinmetz, McGraw Hill, N.Y. 1914, 2nd Ed.
3. Symbolic Representation of the Generalized Electric Wave, by Eric Dollard, B.S.R.A. No TE-4, 1985.
4. Symbolic Representation of Alternating Electric Waves, by Eric Dollard, B.S.R.A. No TE-3, 1985.
5. Theory and Calculation of Alternating Current Phenomena, Chpt.V, by C.P. Steinmetz, McGraw Hill N.Y. 1900, Third Edition
6. The Imaginary of Algebra, pages 33-35, by Alex McFarlane, American Association for the Advancement of Science, Vol XLI (1891-1894)
7. The Principles of the Algebra of Physics, A.McFarlane, American Association for the Advancement of Science, Vol XL (1891-1894) page 77.
8. Condensed Intro to Tesla Transformers, by Eric Dollard, B.S.R.A. 1986.
9. Theory of Wireless Power, By Eric Dollard, B.S.R.A. 1986.
10. Electromagnetic Theory, Oliver Heavyside, Chelsea Press.
11. Theory and Calculation of Transient Waves and Electric Oscillations, "Transients in Time & Space." C.P. Steinmetz, McGraw Hill, 1910 Third Edition.
12. Impedance, Angular Velocities & Frequencies of Oscillating Currents, by A.E. Kennelly, Institute of Radio Engineers, Nov. 3, 1913.
13. Vector Power in A.C. Circuits, A.E. Kennelly, Proc. A.I.E.E., June 29, 1910.